SBAWS Services and Programs
• We offer emotional support for everyone affected by Spina Bifida, including meetings at numerous local “Cluster” support groups throughout the state.
• Our newsletter “The Evergreen” details local SBAWS activities, provides news on medical, therapeutic, rehabilitative advances, recreational and legislative issues.
• Our website www.sbaws.org and our toll free contact number 1-888-289-3702
• Social events for children, teens and adults to gather, have fun and share their life experiences.
• New Parents Packets to help parents learn about
Spina Bifida and to help manage their child’s health
• Educational scholarships may be awarded for
• Access to national’s “Insights” magazine and
to other current information on Spina Bifida.
• A limited “Equipment Fund” to assist people with
mobility devices, medical supplies and other
necessary items not covered by insurance, as well as computer purchases