What We Do
- We offer emotional support for everyone affected by Spina Bifida, including meetings at numerous local cluster support groups throughout the state.
- Our newsletter The Evergreen details local SBAWS activities, provides news on medical, therapeutic, rehabilitative advances, recreational and legislative issues.
- Our website here and our toll free contact number: 1-888-289-3702
- Social events for children, teens and adults to gather, have fun and share their life experiences.
- New Parents Packets to help parents learn about Spina Bifida and to help manage their child’s health care needs.
- Educational scholarships may be awarded for educational purposes.
- Access to national’s Insights magazine and to other current information on Spina Bifida.
- A limited equipment fund to assist people with mobility devices, medical supplies and other necessary items not covered by insurance, as well as computer purchases.
Our Executive Director
Nicole Williamson, Executive Director
Lacey Winslow, President
Celeste McCormick, Past President
Amy Miller, Vice President
Erica Nunez, Secretary
Whitney Stohr, Newsletter Editor
Justin Renney, Photography
Chris Pitts, Webmaster
Tristram Miller, Treasurer Intern
Jon Tutt, Retired Board Member